Glossybox Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1) The Promoter is SPARKES HOLDINGS LTD whose registered office is at 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 0LY. This is an independent Competition and SPARKES HOLDINGS LTD is not related to Glossybox.co.uk.
2) The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
4) By entering this Competition you accept these Terms and Conditions.
5) The Competition can only be entered via our Competition post on Instagram.
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will count as one.
7) Closing date for entries will be Tuesday 16 June at 11:59pm. Any entries submitted after this deadline will not be part of the Draw.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The rules of the Competition and how to enter are specified on our Instagram, in the description of the Competition post.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, delay or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice should any event occurs that would be outside of the Promoter's reasonable control (e.g. substantial internet outage throughout the UK). Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11) The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
12) The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable.
13) The Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14) The Winner will be notified by email and/or DM on the relevant channel on Wednesday 17 June. If the Winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the Prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winner and pick a Replacement Winner.
15) The Promoter may request personal data from the Winner in order to deliver the Prize.
17) The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final.
18) The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19) The Prize is sourced by a third party and the Promoter is not responsible for any damages that may occur during the packing process and transit.
20) The Prize contains skincare products and SPARKES HOLDINGS LTD is not responsible for any health problems related to or resulting from the use of the products.