Today finds face masks being made mandatory when entering retail spaces. Many of you will already have been wearing masks for sometime and will have noticed increased dryness around the area covered. Some people have even coined the term ‘maskne’ for the increased amount of blemishes also around covered areas.Our advice:
- If using a disposable mask, make sure you dispose of correctly when used. Ideally purchase a reusable one that you can wash.
- After wearing your mask and removing it, wash your hands
- We highly advise that you cleanse your skin if possible to do so.
- Apply a hydrating moisturiser such as THE GRUFF STUFF THE SPRAY ON MOISTURISER.
- You can mist the skin using THE SPRAY ON MOISTURISER without ever touching your face.
If you’re looking for disposable masks, why not support local independent business by purchasing from designers at Wolf & Badger